Meet Captain John Diel
- USCG Licensed Captain with Over 40 Years’ experience
- ASA Certified Sailing Instructor
- 100,000 nautical miles of both Great Lakes & Ocean sailing
- He has sailed over 35,000 miles of Atlantic offshore passages mainly as a Captain and Instructor
- has extensive knowledge of how to troubleshoot events that may occur while underway
- has sailed and trained many for family adventures and for long distance Blue Water passage making
- He is a “ SALTY DOG” a title given by ARC to those who have sailed many miles and ocean passages
Classes Provided Year Round
- Many Year Round class options
- Private or group Lessons on board your boat or ours
- Advanced open water courses on the Atlantic ocean aboard our Beneteau Oceanis 510
- Captain John can also come to your club and teach group classes
- Locations in : Great Lakes: Port Sanilac, Michigan and South Eastern States: NC, SC, GA, FL
Captain John teaches the ASA required material AND also the skills that he has gained from many personal experiences.
Safety is a big part of the instructions you will receive.
The reason for learning to sail is to have FUN and enjoy the beautiful water ways of the world that God has given us.
Thank you for allowing us to share our knowledge with you.
SonSet is keeping our course SET on Jesus, the SON of God.