Every boater, motor, and boat is different. The average mid-sized boat can have 150 or more service and inspection tasks required each year to maintain warranty coverage and proper operation. Port Sanilac Marina can help you keep your boat moving! Whether you’re in need of maintenance, repairs, or simply a diagnosis we are here to help.
We are also a drop off site during the off-season for North Sails in Detroit. They do ten point inspections and repairs on your sails and you drop off and pick up here at the marina.
Maintenance Services Offered
- Oil Changes & Filter Replacements
- Bottom Paint on Previously Painted Boats
- Bottom Paint on Boats not Previously Painted
- Bottom Wash
- Acid Scrubs
- Battery Inspections & Replacements
- Engine Maintenance
- Tune Ups
- Spark Plug Replacements
- 20, 50, or 100 Hour Check
- and so much more!
Port Sanilac Marina does everything from prop repair/replacement to major fiberglass jobs. With many certifications and years of experience, our service department will make your boat functional and enjoyable for your needs!
- Fiberglass Repair
- Gelcoat Repair
- Sailboat Spar and Rigging Repair
- Electronics Installation and Repair
- Prop, Shaft, Strut Repair/Replacement
- Insurance & Warranty
- And much more!
- V-8 Inboard & Inboard/Outboard
- 6-4-2 Cly. Inboard & Inboard/Outboards
- Outboard 2 Cyl.
- Outboards Larger Than 2 Cyl.
- Diesel Engines
- Pressure Water Systems
- Hot Water Systems
- Marine Heads
- Air Conditioning/Heaters
- Washing Machines
- Ice Makers
- Misc Other Pumps
*$50 extra charge for each: Mast Up, Door (Can be saved and used from year to year), Bow Pulpit, Swim Platform, Flybridge / Radar Arch.
Winterization does not include:
- Reactivation of systems
- Cost of antifreeze, fogging oil, or stabil
- Holding tank pump out – Boat owners must have holding tank pumped out before head is winterized
- Emptying of water tanks